Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lifting Our burdens


Through Jesus Christ he can give us joy and peace.

 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
 Mathew 11:28-30

  I Feel my saviors love every time i call for him and as i have been on my mission there has been difficult times. Times when people just dont want to listen. I Feel so comforted for everything that my Savior has done for me. It is comforting to know that my Savior has overcome the trials I have, am and will face. the best i can do is just move forward and pray to Him every day, every night and just any time I need Him.
  The Lord will lift us up as we call upon him, i have a testimony of this and i know it to be true. I love my God and Savior Jesus Christ and every thing they have done for me.
  This is the Best Part Every body, everybody can feel the Savior's love and can come unto him for his arms are open and are ready to recieve, He just asks for us to do our part. That is to Put our Faith In Him!
        I give you my testimony that I know my Savior lives and he loves me and you. I know this to be true and i know it with all my heart and He just asks us to call upon Him and He will do it. His arm are open to receive. i say these thing in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment